Research into the value of therapeutic cupping continues to add evidence that supports its ability to….
- Relieve Myofascial trigger points
- Stimulate acupuncture points without piercing the skin
- Bring additional blood flow to the treated area to speed healing
Cupping has been shown in clinical trials to ….
- Improve resting pain and point tenderness in patients with chronic neck pain
- Decrease pain and increase local blood flow in patients with chronic shoulder pain
- Improve pain, point tenderness, and range of motion in patients with low back pain
- Decrease pain, swelling, and stiffness in knees with osteoarthritis