You will also notice that we have made a few adjustments to our clinic operations to ensure you and our staff and practitioners stay safe and healthy.
- New signage and instructions on our door.
- Request for you to wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic.
- Increased number of hand sanitizing stations.
- Plexiglas installation at the front desk.
- Increased disinfection of high traffic areas and treatment room disinfection after each patient with medical grade, government approved disinfectant (CaviWipes).
- Upon your arrival in the clinic, you will be immediately taken to your private treatment room.
- Changes to staff attire including surgical masks, and scrubs Stringent hand washing policy.
- Patient and staff COVID-19 screening before and upon arrival on our premises.
- Online booking or over the phone booking of appointments (you will be sent a welcome email to set up your account to allow you to book online).
- Tap method of payment or over the phone collection will be the only payment method.
- Paperless invoicing, scheduling, and intake forms.
In order to provide a safe environment to our staff and other patients, the following rules will also be asked of you.
- Patients are NOT mandated to wear masks should they choose not to. You do not need to be masked to enter the clinic or receive treatment if they pass the screening protocol.
- Please Enter Our Clinic 5 Minutes Before Your Appointment. If you arrive early, wait in your car or outside.
- Fill Out the COVID -19 Screening Questionnaire Before Your Appointment. All patients, no matter how recently your last appointment was, will need to fill out that form, which will be directly emailed to us.
- Don’t Come if You’re Sick, Travelled internationally in the Last 14 days, or Have Been In Contact With Someone With COVID-19 in the Past 14 days. There is no charge for last minute cancellations due to change in circumstances or illness.