You will also notice that we have made a few adjustments to our clinic operations to ensure you and our staff and practitioners stay safe and healthy.
- New signage and instructions on our door.
- Request for you to wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic.
- Increased number of hand sanitizing stations.
- Plexiglas installation at the front desk.
- Increased disinfection of high traffic areas and treatment room disinfection after each patient with medical grade, government approved disinfectant (CaviWipes).
- Upon your arrival in the clinic, you will be immediately taken to your private treatment room.
- Changes to staff attire including surgical masks, and scrubs Stringent hand washing policy.
- Patient and staff COVID-19 screening before and upon arrival on our premises.
- Online booking or over the phone booking of appointments (you will be sent a welcome email to set up your account to allow you to book online).
- Tap method of payment or over the phone collection will be the only payment method.
- Paperless invoicing, scheduling, and intake forms.
In order to provide a safe environment to our staff and other patients, the following rules will also be asked of you.
- Patients are mandated to wear masks.
- Please Enter Our Clinic 5 Minutes Before Your Appointment. If you arrive early, wait in your car or outside.
- Fill Out the COVID -19 Screening Questionnaire Before Your Appointment. All patients, no matter how recently your last appointment was, will need to fill out that form, which will be directly emailed to us.
- Don’t Come if You’re Sick, Travelled internationally in the Last 14 days, or Have Been In Contact With Someone With COVID-19 in the Past 14 days. There is no charge for last minute cancellations due to change in circumstances or illness.